Tuesday, October 30, 2007

ITS A GIRL!!!

Well, yesterday Jim and I went to my 5 months ultrasound and found out that we are having a little girl!! A girl?? I am shocked!! I was convinced I would be a mom of all boys. We are pretty excited for this new adventure. I am not sure who had the best reaction...it might have been a tie between Jim's mom ( a mother of three boys) and my sister Karley (a mother of two boys). Karley keeps telling me that her one little girl Ellie is so excited, but I think it is really Karley that is excited. I will need her help. It is nice that Max can remain my little man and so lucky that he has two boy cousins who are practically brothers to grow up with. Bring on the pink!! Cannot wait to decorate her room!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Yay for girls! I'm so excited for you guys!