Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Exciting News!!

So...last Wednesday I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I was a little bummed out, but since it was the first month we had really starting trying, was not worried about it. Another day went by and still nothing....so I decided to take another one. There was the faintest line I had every seen. So faint that I thought I might be imagining it. I decided to go the store and throw down $20 for a digital test that would say clearly Pregnant or Not Pregnant. Fully expecting the second, I was shocked when Pregnant popped up on the screen. So...after telling Jim it was a no go....when he got home from work on Thursday...I surprised him with the news. He was really excited.

We are really excited to have a new addition to the family. I would be thrilled to have another boy and a brother for Max. However....I know there are a few people out there hoping for a girl. Either way....we are excited. More to come!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you all! I can't wait to see the little bugger. When will you find out if it's a boy or a girl?

Max's Momma said...

Probably the first week of November we will find out what we are having. Boys are great!!