Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Nausea Sets In...

So when I was pregnant with Max....I felt great. I never really got sick and enjoyed being pregnant so much. I am not sure what has happened to me, but I am sick as a dog. I feel for Karley, as she was so sick with all THREE of her kids. I guess I should be thankful that 1) I was not sick with Max and 2) that I am already 8 weeks, so hopefully only have a month of dry heaving left.

Another tip to all of those out there that are thinking of getting pregnant. If this is your first...take my advice and sleep, sleep, sleep. If this is your second....sleep whenever you can. As soon as I put Max down for a nap...I try to close my eyes. It takes me only about 5 seconds to fall asleep and when I wake up to Max yelling at me to come and get him (okay he cannot really talk yet, but I assume that is what he is trying to convey) I feel like I am going to die I am so tired.

Other than that....life is great!! I feel so lucky to be pregnant again and am getting so excited for the arrival of another baby!! I see little babies on the street and cannot wait to get my hands on one! Max has no idea and probably will not, so I am trying hard to spend as much time as I can with him now. He is just the love of our lives and even when I am bent over dryheaving...he smiles and I remember it is all worth it!!

No comments: